You can now set products to be invisible, making them only accessible by direct URL.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.5 R1
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 1-2 minutes
1. In your admin area, click Products on the left side.
2. In the products area, click specific product you wish to stealth.
3. In the Editing Product section, scroll down to Advance Settings and click Stealth Product sliding button to enable the feature and click Save button.
4. Once its done, try to find the product from its assigned category in the storefront, you'll notice its not visible.
5. Go back to the Admin area > Products > find the Product you setup and click the View on Storefront link at the top and it'll show you the product. At this point, only the customer who has the URL can access/purchase the product.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support