Due to popular demand, we've brought back product duplication! Here's how you can easily copy the info for one product into a new one.
Applies to Version(s): 3.8.3 R2 (or Current)
Complexity Level: Easy
Estimated Time for Completion: 2-4 minutes
2. In the products area, click Copy on the right-most side of specific product you wish to duplicate.
3. In Copy Product window you will see Field names from the left side filter and below are some other data that you wish to copy.
- This button will copy all the product fields from left filter to right.
- This button will copy only one selected product field from left filter to right.
- This button will allow you to return back one selected product field from right filter to left.
- This button will allow you to return back all the product fields from right filter to left.
Also, if you wish to copy other settings of the product just enable the sliding button and once you are done, click Copy button to save.
4. Once copying is done, you can find the duplicate Product with a prefix copy- (product name) and that is auto set to Not Visible in the front site just in case you wanted to review or change some settings, such as the product name and ID.
Links to Related Articles.
None at this time.
If you didn't get your question answered, please contact the Pinnacle Cart Support Team. To submit a ticket, go to the My Account drop-down menu at the top right of the admin area and select Support